B.S. Applied Meteorology
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University,
M.A. Management & Leadership
Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia
Dan Schreiber, CCM
Dan Schreiber is an experienced aviation and severe weather meteorologist and community leader. Dan is recognized by the American Meteorological Society as a Certified Consulting Meteorologist - one of the very few in the state of Texas and the southern United States.
Dan has been consulted as a weather expert for nearly a decade, from aviation and battlefield weather forecasting while in the military, to providing expert forensic meteorology consulting in high-dollar litigation cases in the private sector. Dan has also provided meteorology consulting advise to structural engineers, building consultants, property adjusters, and private citizens. His testimony has never been stricken or restricted in court.
Recent Expert Witness / Litigation Consulting Experience
- US District Court, Southern District of Georgia
- US District Court, District of Alaska
- US District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- Texas 96th Judicial District, Tarrant County
Personal Injury | Wrongful Death
- Texas 80th Judicial Court, Harris County
- Texas 341st Judicial Court, Webb County
- Texas 30th Judicial Court, Wichita County
- New Mexico 1st Judicial Court, Santa Fe County, NM
- Oregon 15th Judicial Court, Curry County
Storm Damage Insurance Litigation
- US District Court, Western District of Texas
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- US District Court, Northern District of Texas
- US District Court, Southern District of Texas
- US District Court, District of New Mexico
- Texas 146th Judicial Court, Bell County
- Florida 7th Judicial Court, Volusia County
- Florida 9th Judicial Court, Orange County
- Florida 15th Judicial Court, Palm Beach County
- Florida 17th Judicial Court, Broward County
- Florida 18th Judicial Court, Brevard County
- Texas 267th Judicial Court, Victoria County
Dan also sits on a local Emergency Preparedness Committee in Southwest Texas, partnering with emergency managers and first responders at local, state, and federal levels to ensure severe weather readiness and safety. He has been a guest speaker on numerous occasions at business leadership meetings and non-profit organization functions, and has led multiple severe weather preparedness classes for countless organizations and governmental agencies. Dan is frequently sought after by news media for his expertise on past, present, and future newsworthy weather events.
Dan also volunteers as a radio meteorologist at a local non-profit radio station. Dan is a member of the American Meteorological Society, Association of Certified Meteorologists, and the CLM Alliance.